"We pass the word around; we ponder how the case is put by different people, we read the poetry; we meditate over the literature; we play the music; we change our minds; we reach an understanding. Society evolves this way, not by shouting each other down, but by the unique capacity of unique, individual human beings to comprehend each other." - Lewis Thomas



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Untitled

When I finally found an escape from my hell,
I found myself looking for the escape from the escape.


"The souls breath the inspiration that comes from those around you; whether it be sorrow, pain, happiness, love, hate or any other emotion." - Authors note 06

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-actions? Critisms? Say what your thinking, I endorse free speech no matter what the form. Please, speak your mind.